Saturday 16 November 2013

Should I appeal my disciplinary

Posted by Саша 16:44, under | No comments


Should I appeal my disciplinary? Should I appeal my disciplinary?

I had a disciplinary meeting and the outcome was that I would be on my final warning.

I disagreee strongly, because A) I didn't get to explain/express myself without being interupted. B) It is a silly matter to be disciplined for.

-----

I work in a bar, I noticed that the Assistant Manager (AM) was pouring herself drinks without paying and that other members of staff were doing the same. I walked past the bar and one of the girls was pouring herself a drink and I said "Yes Please" so she poured me a drink. I then headed out back to do some work. I then overheard the AM saying that it is "Okay for us managers to do it but not them" (I'm just a barman) I then went to get some drity glasses from the table and the AM stopped me and asked where my reciept was? I said that I didn't know and asked where hers was and she said "It's classed as stealing when I do it but not managers or AM's do it"

I then said, "I won't have it then"

There is no rule at work which says that they could do it either and to avoid saying something sure of getting me fired, I just sighed and walked away. Because I couldn't get my head round it.

So she had a moan at the GM (Gen. Manager) and he gave me a final warning at the diciplinary meeting about THEFT! Which I really don't want on my record because I feel that it is petit.

SO MY QUESTION IS: Should I appeal? I want to but not sure if I have a leg to stand on with this.


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment