Thursday 7 November 2013

Meditation with a blank mind

Posted by Саша 05:03, under | No comments


Meditation with a blank mind? Meditation with a blank mind?

How do I meditate while I have a blank mind? Because my mind has gone blank whenever I've wanted it too for a couple years without me learning how to...


Other Answers:







Meditation is holistic relaxation excercises.

Since civilized societies began to emerge, meditation has evolved into a structured practice. Although there is not a lot of recorded information dealing with the history of meditation, its roots can be traced back to ancient times.

Some meditation experts suggest thinking of your mind as a glass of muddy water and meditation helps bring clarity. Many forms of meditation result in the clearing of one's mind.
More on Meditation - http://www.religious-beliefs.com/meditat...






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment