Saturday 16 November 2013

I39m a sagittarius man and i like a gemini girl but she rejected me what happenddid i scare her or sum

Posted by Саша 01:47, under | No comments


I'm a sagittarius man and i like a gemini girl but she rejected me. what happend?did i scare her or sumthing? I'm a sagittarius man and i like a gemini girl but she rejected me. what happend?did i scare her or sumthing?

I'm 16. me and this girl were close friends and she was doing mostly all of the flirting with me. we did just about everything together. Examples: we act,sing in shows and tournaments together. she blows kisses and stares at me. she's always told me she loved me. she even kissed me on the cheek once.one time she told me we were having a baby. we held hands and wrapped up while we walked in the hall after school . she even got mad at me when i would forget.when she got mad at me she told me don't ever call or talk to her then the next say she would be the one all srry and stuff. i decided to write her a letter to tell her how i felt about her. gave it to her the next day.she didn't say anything to me about it for a week until i asked her about it. she texted me back and it said: "when i say i love you i mean it as a sister and friend". i litterally poured my heart out to her and she led me on and smashed it! what happend? i thought it was so right. and she seemed to really like me.


Other Answers:




just stop going by the zodiac signs...because that zodiac stuff isnt true



The only way you can find out is if you ask her. Ask her out to lunch / tea/ study group and just ask her bluntly. Tell her you think she led you on if she says the same thing again and if she still wants to be your "sister" tell her ok because there has been a really hot girl into you and you were wondering if, as a sister, she would approve if you go out with this "other" girl!

That should yank her chain a bit.



I think M oose is on to something.



shes a tease. And a Gemini!! Can you say split personalities!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment