Monday 18 November 2013

How do you unlock a combo master lock

Posted by Саша 19:04, under | No comments


How do you unlock a combo master lock? How do you unlock a combo master lock?

No before anyone says it, i'm not trying to break into someone elses lock i cant get mine open, I always used the one where you have to put the code in with numbers 0 - 9 but this is the ones you have to turn it all these different ways and it doesnt work.

I did the thing where i spin it to the right 3 times til i get to my first number, then i went to the left to my 2nd number then to the right to my 3rd number and it doesnt work.

I'm probally not doing it right but i need to know because i need my Gym locker to put my things in it and i can't open.

Please give a simple explination


Other Answers:




Get the gyn teacher to show you one more time. A picture is worth a thousand words. If the lock is bad, you'll get a replacement quicker than by struggling by yourself. Myself, I'd bring my own lock and my dremel with a carbide wheel to get rid of the other lock.



You sound good except the second step. If I remember correctly, turn it left one full turn then continue to the second number, then right to the third number.



3 time then first no. then left twice second no. then right to third no. i think .



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment