Friday 29 November 2013

Have you eaten any exotic food

Posted by Саша 21:57, under | No comments


Have you eaten any exotic food? Have you eaten any exotic food?

how exotic was it, and what is it?


Other Answers:




I've been to Thailand and have eaten from the Rice shacks, they make really good food, and I've eaten raw squid here in Hawaii, along with Poi. I don't know if one would consider Poi to be exotic since it's pretty much a staple part of the Natives here diets.



I've eaten my share of exotic food! In most Australian cities, a person can choose to eat from a different international cuisine every day. Thai, Korean, Indian, Moroccan, Spanish - almost anything. You can get kangaroo steaks, emu etc. as well.



My everyday food would be exotic for you. I am an Indian and we have the most fabulous cuisines, not to forget the most exotic fruit mango.



Oreos, which come from the other side of the Pacific Ocean. They look and taste just like the local version which has been on the market as long as I can remember.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment