Wednesday 6 November 2013

Hairstyles for Christmas

Posted by Саша 21:32, under | No comments


Hairstyles for Christmas? Hairstyles for Christmas?

So I have two more Christmas parties to go to (family ones). I can never decide what to do to my hair. Any suggestions?

My hair's just past my shoulders. Lots of layers. Strawberry-blonde-ish. I have bangs down to my eyes and I always side-sweep them. My hair's naturally semi-wavy.

And at home I have a flat iron, curling iron, tons of gels/creams/sprays/etc.


Other Answers:




ohhhh... you should scruchhh ittt¦
all you do is take a shower, then put gel in your hair and squish it together. then, you let it dry and get all curly. finish with hairsprayyy=)



pull back your bangs and flat iron it and curl places around ur head over the strait parts.



http://www.hairzingers.com/vanessa-hudge...

i think these hair styles are pretty good, but i think you need a professional to do it



Curls, definatly curls. Not intense curls, but more than just waves.

Use a curling product, my favorite is John Frieda's Curl Perfector. Use it right after you wash your hair, and have towel dried it. Blow dry your hair with product in, and you can put more until you feel you have the right amount, even throuought styling.

Use a curling iron and mostly do the front (but like I said before, nothing intense) focus on the front because that tends to go flat before everything does. Use a hairspray, something cheap like from suave so that it doesn't lock up, but controls frizz. When you are finished curling you can always brush out the curls (or waves) to go more dim with the waves as you desire.

The cold air tends to work wonders for hair, from what I have seen. Usually it keeps hair in place and often for me allows my layers to stick out more.

Good luck, and e-mail me with any questions.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment