Saturday 9 November 2013

For a MySpace headline picture

Posted by Саша 04:25, under | No comments


For a MySpace headline picture...? For a MySpace headline picture...?

I want to put a picture as my MySpace headline. It's just a little icon. It's already saved to My Pictures on my computer and everything, and the code fits in the box where you put a headline, but when I go to Preview Profile, only the code is there. Am I doing something wrong?


Other Answers:




Use a tinypic or Photobucket picture. They work when you use the embedding code on your headline.

tinypic.com and make an account, then download the picture files

photobucket.com and do the same.



If your only PREVIEWING your profile, you might only see the code so try leaving it there and "save all changes" then go to your profile page and see if it's there. Unless there is something wrong with the html code, it should work.



I don't think they let you have them there sorry



uhmm well if you have photobutcket then u can download it on there and then get the html tag (code) and then paste it in wherever you would write your headline......if that's wat you did then i realy dont no maybe its just myspace maybe there fixing it up at the time and shtuff=]

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment