Tuesday 5 November 2013

Do guys appreciate virgins anymore

Posted by Саша 05:18, under | No comments


Do guys appreciate virgins anymore? Do guys appreciate virgins anymore?

I'm 19 and still a virgin by choice. It seems like every guy I get involved with "acts" like he appreciates the fact that I'm a virgin, but consistently try to talk me into losing it to them, which never works, I guess they think I'm naive (but I'm not). So I just decided to wait until I'm in a commited relationship and love the person to lose it. I'm getting a little impatient but I know good things come to those who wait...so ill be more patient. But are there any guys out that still appreciate a girl being a virgin? Or is 19 kind of old to still have the v-card?


Other Answers:




I'm 17 and a dude and still am a virgin. I appreciate virgins... honestly because I am attracted to that strength of will.
Any way, MOST girls MY age have lost their v-card but you are fine.
Give it to the guy that doesn't pressure you and makes you feel special, that's how I treat girls anyway.
God bless.



i think some of them think of it as a challenge. i think there are guys who definitely appreciate it and if they don't, forget it!



Yeah im still a virgin there is no problem with waiting to have sex and all guys want sex most of them do put it this way we are horny 24/7



The *right* guy will appreciate it. I think you can safely skip passed anyone who doesn't.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment