Wednesday 27 November 2013

Bulldog Help, Where can I get a Life Jacket

Posted by Саша 17:56, under | No comments


Bulldog Help, Where can I get a Life Jacket? Bulldog Help, Where can I get a Life Jacket?

So I have this awesome bulldog he is almost 7 years old and I decided I am going to get him a life jacket. He LOVES being at the lake but he can only be at shallowest part of the sandbar. I would never take him is the way deep water. I took him out a little ways in the sand bar a couple of years ago with my arm underneath him floating and oh my gosh he had so much fun. I know he is not the only bulldog I would have so I could reuse the jacket. So anyways where can I find a life jacket that accommodates a bulldogs weight and little arms?


Other Answers:




Petsmart has life jackets and doggles (doggy goggles) other than that.... The Internet is all I can think of I don't think petco has any...



Check actual pet shops or try places like Fleet Farm



petsmart?



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment