Wednesday 6 November 2013

AAAA Battery Charger and Batteries UK

Posted by Саша 02:30, under | No comments


AAAA Battery Charger and Batteries UK? AAAA Battery Charger and Batteries UK?

Image my surprise after two days of using new new bluetooth "headset" to find the battery dead and of a type unobtainable at Tescos. So I've ordered 4 from Maplins but would like to get some rechargeables and a charger. Can anyone advise a source?


Other Answers:




You can get rechargers at Argos, we currenty have them in Nettos.
I don't know of a AAAA battery, these will do AA, and AAA.



I've seen them in electrical shops like currys, but the cheapest I've seen them is in toy shops! Or places like game. If you can get them in tesco it'll be much cheaper, try out the website






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment