Wednesday 13 November 2013

104 visitors not 1 Sale why

Posted by Саша 06:49, under | No comments


104 visitors not 1 Sale!! why?? 104 visitors not 1 Sale!! why??

I got a computer business , selling mostly PC services.
I had my website done 2 weeks ago. The Site looks nice but I have NO sale at all!! Got 104 new visitors in my website but nobody is buying my services. Is it normal? Am I too impatient?/ Thanks.


Other Answers:




If we saw the website we could give a more honest opinion. It all depends on your services, how they get your service, price, how they pay etc....Add your link.



get targetted visitors.. from search advertising...

Regards
Praveen
http://www.praveenkodur.com/blog/



Put on your website a feedback option that asks the vistors what's their opinion.



Are you selling services to help people use computers? If it's something for your local area, you'll want to promote it in your town somehow. How about putting a sign on your car or offering free services for a year contest in combination with your local dry cleaners.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment