Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hunter DPS spec for raiding

Posted by Саша 15:38, under | No comments


Hunter DPS spec for raiding? Hunter DPS spec for raiding?

I'm an 80 Draenei Hunter, I have 4 piece t10 (all but the helm.. I'm convinced what I have is slightly better), my polearm is from HoR and my bow from ICC, so I guess you could say I'm pretty well geared... I'm currently Survival and I get somewhere around.... 4-5k DPS I'm guessing (I don't really check every time I raid.). I'm hit capped (way over lol I'm at 13%) and my AP is 5k.
I just wanted to see if there was a spec that would give me better DPS with the gear I've got or if I need to get some better stuff before I do... I am dual spec so I can try it out before I commit to it and loose my other spec.
Much appreciated.














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment