Saturday 26 October 2013

How to make a completely paperless offer on a home

Posted by Саша 01:57, under | No comments


How to make a completely paperless offer on a home? How to make a completely paperless offer on a home?

I am just getting back into Real Estate so I am noticing that almost all purchase offers are to be emailed and not faxed. I am in California and I do have the Docusign. However my question is if I am out in the field with a buyer who wants to make an offer and I type it all up to have them sign the purchase agreement I have to email it to them through the esign??? What if I don't have access for my clients to the internet right then and there. Is there an easier way? I know it sounds kinda like a dumb question but like I said I have been out of the field some time to care for my sick father. Thank you so much for your help.


Other Answers:




Still need paper for some things, I work in insurance and we still need paper for applications and similar things.



I've been out too for a while and when I didn't have the internet I'd go to what used to be called Kinkos (now called FedEx I believe) and fax things there, but now can email there too I believe. You can have conference calls there as well. the public library has computers people can use (here for free) and I can't see why that couldn't be used for your business. And we used to run into our broker's office to send things. If all else fails I'd say just wait and send it when you can since the USPS is taking longer and longer for mail to get delivered and are closing plants and such so all we have left is to do things on the internet, drive to the person's home, and at last resort use the forms we bought at the real estate local business office if we have a membership there as a realtor.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment