Wednesday 23 October 2013

How do you hold a feisty rabbit

Posted by Саша 15:38, under | No comments


How do you hold a feisty rabbit? How do you hold a feisty rabbit?

My rabbit is about 5 years old, and she ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT let me hold her. I feel bad about not holding her, but she scratches me and gets scared when I pick her up. How do I get her to start letting me hold her?


Other Answers:




Feed her treats while trying to hold her, it might work. Or just maybe hum a soothing song and sometimes it works.

But sometimes rabbits aren't meant to be held. I could never hold my friend's rabbit and neither could she because most rabbits still have a lot of wild jeans in them.

But try it out and it might work, good luck!! :)



Saran Wrap?

No but seriously take her to the vet get her claws removed and get her on some pet prozac, not a joke they actually have something called pet prozac.



you could try to just sit by the cage and pet her so she will get more used to you.



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment