Friday 25 October 2013

Ford Van Vs Dodge Van

Posted by Саша 03:33, under | No comments


Ford Van Vs. Dodge Van? Ford Van Vs. Dodge Van?

I have a bit of a dilemma, I want a full size van preferably a third generation Ford Econoline Van (1975-1991) but my grandpa has a 2000 Dodge Ram Van that needs a bit of work but I like the van (not as much as i like the Econoline) and it would be pretty cheap and easy to get. In your opinion what should I do scout out a third gen Econoline with everything i want on it or get a slighty beat up 2000 dodge ram van (witch has pretty much everything I want on it) that mainly needs some transmission work. Also he bought the van new and has a mechanical background (he can fix anything just like my other grandpa haha :) so he has kept the van mechanically in alright shape but like I said is slightly beat up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanx! :)


Other Answers:




ford van all the way:)









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment