Sunday 27 October 2013

Budget or Service Apartment to Rent in Kuala Lumpur And Penang for tourist Details Inside

Posted by Саша 05:50, under | No comments


Budget or Service Apartment to Rent in Kuala Lumpur And Penang for tourist .. Details Inside? Budget or Service Apartment to Rent in Kuala Lumpur And Penang for tourist .. Details Inside?

I em visiting Malaysia in the 3rd week of July with my family . I was hoping to find some affordable apartments to rent in kuala lumpur and Penang .
I will be staying in kuala lumpur for 4 days and Penang for 3 Days
i want a 2 bedroom apartment that can accommodate 5 Adults
My uncle visited Malaysia 5 yrz back and he said that rental apartment are the best accommodation as they are both affordable and convenient
can you please suggest some apartments that are located near the tourist attractions and bus station or other form of transport. I herd KLCC is the best place to stay in kuala lumpur .
Can you please provide the Link as well so i can check it out myself

Much facilities are not needed
but rooms and bathroom should be clean and the area should be secure as i am visiting with my family.


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment