Wednesday 23 October 2013

Appreciating Small Acts of Kindness

Posted by Саша 15:38, under | No comments


Appreciating Small Acts of Kindness? Appreciating Small Acts of Kindness?

I really struggles with appreciating small act of kindness from people. Especially guys. I've dated some guys who have turned out to be pretty disrespectful towards me after we broke up. I think this has affected my appreciation for when guys hold the door for me, walk me to the door, etc. I feel as if they are being fake about it. As if they are only doing it cause they know thats how I would like to be treated. Also, if I feel that the guy is being truthful in his ways, I feel as if I don't deserve his act of kindness. Is there any way I can learn to be appreciative? I always feel bad whenever guys do things for me cause I feel like a jerk for not accepting their kindness...














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment