Sunday 20 October 2013

EMERGENCY!!!!Some one please help me with US History!!! I'm not asking for too much. I really need help!!!?

Posted by Саша 14:39, under | 1 comment

The "Somebody-Wanted-But-So" chart is an excellent way to summarize important information from history. In it, you identify a person or group of people, their goal, need, or want, what conflict of interest stood in the way, and the outcome. This strategy works great because history depends on the needs, wants, and actions of humans.

-Women
-Native Americans
-Hispanic Americans

This is 7.03- Minority Rights Someone please help me with this I can reward u if u do so. I need to get this done before tomorrow! Answers with explanations please :(

1 коммент.:

i need help wih this same one grrr its due in a hour

Post a Comment